Kawaii Group is the world’s leading retailer of Japanese “kawaii” (cute) products. Our brands have more than 1 million followers on social media and customers in 100+ countries.
We are dedicated to spreading the joy of kawaii culture. We believe that even the smallest amount of cuteness can provide a huge boost of happiness to everyday life. Sounds like an awesome idea? Apply today!
Our company is distributed around several countries and our offices are located in Tokyo and Hong Kong. Below you can find our current open positions.
PRODUCT MANAGER / BUYER
Are you passionate about kawaii products and Japanese pop culture? Can you communicate both in Japanese and English? Here is a fun opportunity for you!
– Ability to speak and write in Japanese fluently.
– Ability to communicate and negotiate in Japanese with suppliers and manufacturers.
– Ability to speak and write in English at a conversational level.
Non-essential but desirable:
– Ability to work in a startup environment.
– Interest in kawaii lifestyle and Japanese pop culture.
– Ability to work in an international team but independently.
– E-commerce, sourcing, or purchasing experience.
– Negotiating with Japanese wholesale suppliers and manufacturers.
– Representing the company in Japan and taking care of administrative tasks.
– Arranging shipments of products to outside Japan.
– You will work remotely or from our office in Tokyo.
– Fun and relaxed working environment.
– 5-day workweek. No overtime. Flexible holidays.
How to apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV, expected salary, and the date when you would be available.
Hope to hear from you soon!